Sunday 22 March 2020

What Ho? Here Come The Nasties!

Hi, all!

I know it's been a while but I thought I'd tweak the old moustache, don the monocle and sally forth to the blog to send you all a message of goodwill.

Trying times, what?

For those of you already locked away from the world, I hope you have plenty of glue, paint, rivets and whatnot to keep the creative juices flowing! I know I do.

I have a few projects in mind now that the possibility of rather too much free time is looming - and as things develop I intend to get back into old habits and keep you all up to date.

Hoping to hear from all you chaps and chapesses with your own projects too!

Until such time as we chat again, please take good care of each other, keep your spirits up, and I wish you all the best!

Yours very sincerely,

Colonel O'Truth

12 comments:

  1. Jolly nice to hear from you again, old chap! We're hunkering down here, as the Colonials say, drinking plenty of hot tea - with milk and sugar, naturally! I've more than a few projects to while away the time, too. I hope you and yours and all who read this sail through the unpleasantness untroubled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A J, Old Bean!
    I should have known I'd hear from you! Marvellous!

    We here out in Colonial New Zealand are dealing with adversity thus far. My best wishes to yourself and your tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with old chap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see, won't we! It seems we may all have a bit of time on our hands!

      Delete
  4. Here in the Americanized French/Spanish/French portions of the northern Louisiana territories we are, as you say, hunkering down. But I expect we shall soldier on. Yes. Glue is plentiful and there are many things to be welded, riveted, bolted, spliced, lashed, and otherwise wed together into a bright future! Be well everyone wherever you may be and whatever your mother tongue. (Even if that should be my own badly mangled English.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! It's unfortunate it took a world event to have you return, but the positive to this is that you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say, old chap? I like to make an entrance!

      Delete
  6. Hurrah!
    He lives!
    In this mad world at least your madness is...... mad...;-)
    Looking forwards to seeing lots more....

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullo Aly, old boy! Madness may indeed be contagious in this case!

      Delete
  7. Be safe out there. Looking forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks old boy! Creations and thingummies forthcoming!

      Delete