Saturday 14 May 2011

Leapin' Lizards!

Morning, all!

Work has begun on my new dinosaur conversion, intended to become the centrepiece of my Hordes of the Things (HOTT) Reptile Horde.

I'll be adding a new page to my blog as the army takes shape (finishing the bases for my crocodile units at the moment...) but for now, here's a bit about the development of the dinosaur...
Toy dino made by Papo.

Right arm repositioned, scars added.

Rider selected - a Reptus Warlord from Reaper Minis.

Reptus broken up. Head replaced with the head of an old GW Pteradon.

Head remodelled with green stuff.

Rider precariously balanced in place. Spines remodelled. Weapon remodelled. Rings inserted into dino's head for reins.

...and here's the (almost finished) Croc contingent...



More soon. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment