Friday 16 June 2023

By Jove! I'm In The Talkies!

 Hi, All!


Undercrag - Eastgate


I know... I know... I've been absolutely terrible at keeping this blog up to date in recent years, but rest assured I am still creating!


Some of you already follow me on Instagram - and thanks you for that! 

Colonel O'Truth's Miniature Issues on Instagram


I am now pleased to announce that last night, I launched my YouTube channel, featuring the first three episodes of my latest project: a 10mm scale fantasy city, named Undercrag.

Colonel O'Truth's Miniature Issues on YouTube


I'd love to see you all on there - so please, pop in and say hello!

Undercrag - East Street at Dusk

Tea and crumpets all round!


Undercrag - Northwatch Tower


All the Best!

4 comments:

  1. Jolly good news to hear, old chap! Your InstaGram account promptly followed. Chin chin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A J! Great to hear from you, old chap! See you over on the YouTubes!

      Delete
  2. J Womack ‘9418 June 2023 at 03:47

    Finally a reason to join Instagram.

    ReplyDelete