Saturday 2 February 2019

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na...

Hi, All!

The Dark Knight! A splendid chap!

I've been away for a few days, indulging my other creative passions with a bunch of insane musicians, so I thought today I would just do a quick post to show you something I worked on as a commission a while back.

A friend of mine is a teensy bit obsessed with Batman and he asked me to make a Colonel O'Truth version of the Batmobile.

How could I refuse?

A basic chassis is made from bits and pieces... (not a good photo! Sorry!)

The work in progress, almost completed.

Made from plastic board offcuts, bits of junk, brass foil, model wagon wheels and a converted cowboy miniature. Sadly, I did not take many photos of the building process, or keep a rivet count! What was wrong with me?!

Anyway, here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure...







Hope you like! More soon!

All the Best!

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant scatchbuilt mobile and batman conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptional. As a bit of Batfan myself, I am well and truly envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natholeon. I rather wish I'd been able to keep this one!

      Delete
  3. A steam powered batmobile? I love it! Positively smashing, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Rivets, Batman! What a beast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is priceless, what a fun build - I love it Colonel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it wasn't exactly priceless, or I wouldn't have agreed to build it!

      But thank you, sir!

      Delete
  6. What figure did you use to make Batman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! It was an outlaw cowboy from Black Scorpion Miniatures.

      Delete