Friday 3 June 2011

Steampunky happiness!

Hi all.
My steam boat - built some time ago. Sorry about the photo quality!

Not much going on as far as making stuff goes this week, but I am happy to report that I have bought a copy of the GASLIGHT compendium... VSF at its best!
The English army... They've been desperate for something to do for such a long time!

So: not only is the new walker taking shape, but all those old colonial and adventurer miniatures that have been gathering dust are about to be reborn! Yes! Reborn, I tell you! Ahahahahaha!!.....

 um. sorry.

Anyway, more to come soon.

All the best!

3 comments:

  1. Nice boat and I've thinking of getting the GASLIGHT compendium as well to give VSF a go.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boat indeed, could do with a bigger picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.

    I'll be sorting through my VSF/Adventure stuff and getting organised. More pics to come.

    I've got all sorts of ideas for new machines...

    ReplyDelete